المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : The Scientific Method in Representing the Prophet's Biography

ذو الفقار
2008-02-02, 09:54 PM
Writing the Prophet’s biography is called in general “history”; it supports recording the past events which happened serially. This serial order was the scientific base depended in writing and recording biography.

So the writers and scholars of the Prophet's biography were recording the correct biography depending on an accurate scientific base; following the right source and the well known narrator in telling the hadith (the Prophet’s speech) exactly as it was told by the Prophet (PBUH).

Faithfully they write these events without involving their thoughts or psychological impressions or even do any modifications.

They saw that the historical event being known from very accurate scientific bases must be a very clear, holy reality. They also saw that it is an unforgivable dishonesty when an empowered governor might remove any event from this biography according to his own believes. But the biography of the Prophet (PBUH) is protected according to the bases and fundamentals of the scientific studies. The biography saved the whole story of the Prophet since his birth passing by his childhood which shows the superb miracles, also the inspiration phenomena and it also it shows that his ethics and honesty let him obey Allah in peace and in wars, and the Quran and Sunna (the Prophet’s speeches) witness that.

So history really saved his biography from any irregularity.

Contriving the results, verdicts and principles from this biography does not relate to the recording of the history any more. It is considered a scientific job and depends on a separate system which is a distinguished scientific independent work.

Many rules and verdicts can be contrived according to these scientific bases concerning the belief and certitude and some others concerning legislation and the conduction.

The most important thing here is to assure again that this contrivance was completely independent from recording history, it was based on the scientific base resulted from a scientific suffer and effort as history recording that was based on these scientific rules.

زنبقة الاسلام
2008-02-02, 11:39 PM
very nice topic my brother .
I wish from allah to make you a happy person,and I hope from allah gives you the strength to struggle against the enemies of religion

زهراء
2008-02-03, 12:09 AM
well .,my brother thank you so much for this topic
may allah bless you

ذو الفقار
2008-02-03, 12:37 AM
very nice topic my brother .
I wish from allah to make you a happy person,and I hope from allah gives you the strength to struggle against the enemies of religion

well .,my brother thank you so much for this topic
may allah bless you

Thank you, my sisters rapid reaction
God bless you
I am waiting for your participation in these subjects

دانة
2009-11-24, 02:49 PM

دانة
2009-11-24, 02:50 PM
Contriving the results, verdicts and principles from this biography does not relate to the recording of the history any more. It is considered a scientific job and depends on a separate system which is a distinguished scientific independent work.

I think this is the crucial part and the most important thing in the whole topic because if we compare this with the historic facts regarding bible recording ,we can find easily that the writers of the bible put thier own opinions and emotions and every one from his point of view. This caused a serious problem in misrepresenting,and even corrupting and distorting the original holy book.

Dear brother (tho alfiqar )every day I am astonish with your ingeniousness you provide us
May god bless you and your family

الرافعي
2009-11-24, 04:03 PM
May God have mercy on our scientisits and grant them his Ferdaws
They seriously paid their whole lives following the steps of our prophet Peace and blessings be upon him and even searching for other . and they have even gone so far that they put a magnificent marvelous rules that made and still making the world stunned and astonished of how far they've gone in this track .
and Allah through them preserve his Deen

thanks for the great topic, general manager - not mazenger :)

every word deserves to be eaten ..

I'm sorry I'm just fasting :36_sf1_1[1]:

دانة
2009-11-24, 04:10 PM
thanks for the great topic, general manager - not mazenger :)

:p018::p018::p018: