المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : حوار على اليوتيوب

الصفحات : [1] 2 3

الرافعي
2009-07-13, 11:28 AM
http://www.albshara.com/forums/imgcache/2/3297albshara.gif

إخوتي الكرام

هناك حوار يدور الآن بيني وبين نصراني أمريكي شاب ذي ثلاثة وعشرين ربيعا ،

مهذب جدا .. محترم جدا .. راق جدا .. متفهم جدا ..

طبعا الحوار يتم باللغة الإنجليزية على صفحات الرسائل الخاصة على اليوتيوب ،

وسأنقل لكم إن شاء الله الحوار باللغة الأصلية أولا ، وإن أسعفني الوقت أن أترجمه

فليكن بإذن الله ..

فقط ، أنقله إليكم سائلا النصيحة والإرشاد ، والدعاء بالتوفيق والهداية لي وللضيف

والسلام

سيف الحتف
2009-07-13, 11:46 AM
متابعون يا مسلم سدد الله رميك ، وهداه إلى الحق .

أجرى الله الحقَ على يديك .

حنين اللقاء
2009-07-13, 02:44 PM
ماشاء الله اخي الكريم مسلم سعدت لما قلت انه مهذب ويحاور بعقل هذه بشرة خير ربنا يوفقك وتكون سبب بعد الله سبحانه في هدايته انتظر نقل الحوار بشوق

الرافعي
2009-07-13, 02:46 PM
بارك الله فيك أخي الحبيب إسلام

الموضوع كله بدأ منذ شهرين تقريبا

حين كنت أطالع فيديو على يوتيوب لمعز مسعود يتحدث فيه بالإنجليزية عن سماحة الإسلام

وجدت تعليقا رائعا من هذا الشاب الأميريكي .. قال فيه :

As a Christian I feel bad
As sons and daughters of the Living God
We must be Christ the Bible says they spat in the face of Jesus and he did not say a word and you get offended by a video this man did not say anything negative at all but you talk bad and curse.....REMEMBER Hebrews 11:16
Without Holiness No Man Shall See God
You are spitting in the face of our Savior every time you do something like this May God have mercy on so called christians"

ثم قال أيضا :

A Message To The Muslims I apologize for these people
Just like the Muslim terrorist that strayed away from the truth of Islam we to have terrorist who believe they know our Scripture by sad to say they dont .......Hate is not the teachings of a true Born Again Christian We must Love all like Our Savior Loved All With Out Making Exception Of People Thank You All For Your Time Much Love In The Name Of Jesus"

فاستغللت ذلك والتقطت الخيط وبعثت له برسالة قلت له فيها :

Assalamu Alaikom .. Peace Be upon you .. Thank you too much for your message to us, Muslims . I really appreciate that and hope you really got the true message of Islam and the truth of mercy of prophet Muhammad PEACE BE UPON HIM .. if you don't mind my fellow . could we just have alittle talk about prophet Muhammad and Islam ?? just to make the image completely clear .. I'm waiting for your permission ...
Assalamu Alaikom .. Peace Be Upon You

ومنذ ما يزيد على أسبوع تقريبا استلمت منه رسالة يتوسل لي فيها أن أعلمه عن الإسلام

يتبع

سيف الحتف
2009-07-13, 02:53 PM
متابع معك أخي الحبيب

message to the muslims i apologize for these people
just like the muslim terrorist that strayed away from the truth of islam

والله بداية مبشرة لخير كثير بإذن الله .

الرافعي
2009-07-13, 02:55 PM
تعلمون أنني كنت غارقا في امتحاناتي هذه الفترة ، فأخبرته أنني فرحت جدا برسالته ، وأعده أنني سأكمل كلامي معه بعد انقضاء امتحاناتي فقبل ذلك مني بكل تهذيب ..

ومنذ أربعة أيام فقط ، بعثت له برسالة أقول له فيها أنني جاهز للحوار ..
ورد علي هو بأنه جاهز أيضا ..

يتبع إن شاء الله مع أولى رسائله لي وبدئنا في الحوار ..

ملحوظة : عذرا على البطء فأنا أحادثه الآن ، ولا أريد أن أتأخر عنه

حنين اللقاء
2009-07-13, 03:11 PM
والله اسعدني هذا الحوار جدا اللهم كما قال هذا الشاب كلمة حق عن الاسلام ودافع عن الرجل بانه لم يقل اي شيء سلبي فاهده يارب للاسلام وفقك الله اخي الكريم وجزاك خير الجزاء

الرافعي
2009-07-13, 03:37 PM
بارك الله فيك أختي حنين اللقاء وفيك صاعقة ..

لنكمل إن شاء الله ..

كانت هذه أولى رسائله لي :

Sure

I want to ask you why Islam ???
What is so great about Islam ??

What does Islam have that Christians Don't

فرددت عليه قائلا : ( واعذروني على الإطالة في الرد ) :

thanx 4 accepting

well, it's a big big question ..

Islam is much more than a formal religion: it is an integral way of life.In many ways it is a more a determining factor in the experience of its followers than any other world religion. The Muslim ("One who submits") lives face to face with God at all times and will introduce no separation between his life and his religion, his politics and his faith. With its strong emphasis on the brotherhood of men cooperating to fulfill the will of God. and that's why he created us , to worship him and to construct the earth ..

you know .. story of Adam and Eve states the major difference between Islam and Christianity. and away from the differences in events of the story in both religions, the basic concept or conclusion is the major difference ..

both religions state that Adam has sinned ..

Christianity states that as a result of his sin, all his breed are sinners .. even the newborn child is born sinner and this is injustice as u see .. as why am I punished for a sin I didn't commit ? is this the justice of the all-just god ?!!

but in Islam, immediately after Adam has sinned, he regretted and repented to God and God has accepted his repentance .. ya he took him out of the paradise and put him on earth but he promised him and all of his breed and generations that if they did good and obeyed him during their life on earth, they would return back to the paradise again and forever .

so what about those who make sins and do bad in their life ?
it's all up to them, if they regret their bad actions and return to God, truly he will forgive them .. that's it .. it's that simple .. it doesn't have to be blood shedding as Pole states ..

another thing in Christianity that makes your head goes off .. how in god's name the great god, the master of the universe could sacrifice himself for a sin made by his creation ?! wouldn't it be easy if he just forgave it .. isn't he able to forgive them ?

but in Islam, as I said , whatever your sins were, and if they are like mountains, they could be all forgiven if u just regret and turned back to God's way ..

God states in Qur'an that : "Who receiveth guidance, receiveth it for his own benefit: who goeth astray doth so to his own loss: No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another: nor would We visit with Our Wrath until We had sent an messenger (to give warning)" ( 017:015 )

and also says : " Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds " ( 074:038 )
and also : " Namely, that no bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another; That man can have nothing but what he strives for; That (the fruit of) his striving will soon come in sight: Then will he be rewarded with a reward complete " ( 053:038-041)
and also : " Whoever works righteousness benefits his own soul; whoever works evil, it is against his own soul: nor is thy Lord ever unjust (in the least) to His Servants " ( 041:046 )

so, which way seems more logical ? and which way harmonizes with the justice of god ?

===================================

this was a fast overview on the sight of both religions to the concept of the Original sin just to show u the logical concept of Islam ..

I didn't talk about the corrupting in the resources of Christianity e.g the bible and the preserving of Islamic ones out of corruption and how both was accomplished ..

but if u decided to take an overview on the bible about what I talked about in this message u might get to this fact .. and the fact that the whole Christianity is actually the teachings and rubrics of Pole and has nothjing to do with Jesus .. as u can see that even in bible it's stated for several times that :

- GEN-4-6,7:
And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door

- DEU-24-16: The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

- JER-31-29,30: In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.
But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.

- EZE-18-1:9: The word of the LORD came unto me again, saying,
What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?
As I live, saith the Lord GOD, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
And hath not eaten upon the mountains, neither hath lifted up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, neither hath defiled his neighbour's wife, neither hath come near to a menstruous woman,
And hath not oppressed any, but hath restored to the debtor his pledge, hath spoiled none by violence, hath given his bread to the hungry, and hath covered the naked with a garment;
He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he is just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.

- EZE-18-19,20: Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When the son hath done that which is lawful and right, and hath kept all my statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

- EZE-18-21:23: But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live?

did u see any blood shedding here ?? it only came out of Pole .. just Pole ..

peace ..

يتبع إن شاء الله ..

الرافعي
2009-07-13, 03:50 PM
رد على رسالتي فقال :

Yes I understand and respect your point of view

Now I will ask my next question

Why should a Muslim live his life based on how the
Prophet lived his.. Why not Jesus ???

You believe Jesus was a prophet sent by God
Born from a virgin raised the dead healed the sick gave the blind
Sight...

يتبع إن شاء الله ردي عليه

الرافعي
2009-07-13, 03:53 PM
كان هذا ردي عليه :
( أرجو من الإخوة أن يرشدوني إن كان هناك جانب ما من التقصير عليّ أن أقيمه بارك الله فيكم ) :

that's a good question ..

well, when God created this world and created man and put him on earth to worship him and construct it, he knew that some of them would go astray away from his right path as there's also Satan, the tempter of man .. so, it's god's mercy to send the messengers and prophets like Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Mohammad -Peace and blessings be upon them all- to remind the humanity with god and his right path and what purpose they are really created for ..

so, all prophets and messengers from god came with one message : God is one and he is the creator of the whole world and it's him who deserves to be worshipped ..

and this is simply the message of Islam .

so, all prophets and messengers are actually Muslims and they came and preached to Islam and the basic eternal concept of their message is Islam .

so, Islam is the only religion that respect all messengers of god, and not only respect but also believe in them and believe in their messages as a (preface) if I can say so to the sealing messenger (Mohammad) with the sealing message ..

so, we believe in the prophet Mohammad (saw) that he completed the canon (Shari'a) of God on earth and completed the message of preceding messengers ..

so, and based on that we do not make a difference between any of them as clearly stated in Qur'an :

- ( Say (O Muslims) : "We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) prophets from their Lord: We make no difference between one and another of them: And we bow to Allah (in Islam)." ) : (002:136) .

- ( The Messenger believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord, as do the men of faith. Each one (of them) believeth in Allah, His angels, His books, and His messengers. "We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His messengers." And they say: "We hear, and we obey: (We seek) Thy forgiveness, our Lord, and to Thee is the end of all journeys." ) (002:285) .

and such verses are many in Qur'an .

so, the only difference between the former messengers and Mohammad is that they were sent to particular groups .. but Mohammad , being the last prophet and coming with the sealing canon (Shari'a) , his message had to be for the whole world ..

there's one more thing that need's to be cleared here .. we wish to be and want to live in how the prophet lived because the prophet by his teachings taught us every thing we need in our life to live .. he taught us how to eat, how to drink, how to sleep, how to wake, how to walk, how to stop, how to deal with others, how to trade .. everything .. everything .. in a manner that ensures to us to be with God in every movement we do in our life and to make god pleased with us ..

but in basics of our faith, there's no difference between messengers of god .. of course Muslims believe that differences in status between messengers and prophets exist, even for god as he states that : " Those messengers We endowed with gifts, some above others " ...
but I'm talking about the bases of our faith .. they are all messengers from god and they are all respected and loved ..

so, I hope that I'm making my self clear ..
and if u see my English ugly :) , plz be patient as I'm trying my best here :)
thnx
peace

يتبع إن شاء الله