الجنـس : أنثى
    العمر: 41
    المشاركات : 40
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 32
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 0

افتراضي

Similarities V

5-When the Buddha was born The soldiers was happy And the angels sing songs glory Of the blessed baby, saying :"Buddha was born today on the ground To giving people happiness and peace And sends the light to dark places and give the blind visually

5-When the Jesus was born the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
    14"Glory to God in the highest,
    and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests

10But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.11Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ[a]the Lord.12This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."
    13Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,
    14"Glory to God in the highest,
    and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Similarities VI

6-Wise they knew Buddha And they realized Secrets his divinity It does not go
    One day of His birth So they called he is God

6-The wise men visited Jesus And they realized Secrets his divinity It does not go
    One day of His birth So they called he is God
    Matthew 2: 1-11

Similarities VII

7-they presented to the Buddha as a child the gifts of jewelry and other valuables

7-they presented to the Jesus as a child the gifts of jewelry and other valuables
    (After coming into the house they saw the Child with Mary His mother; and they fell to the ground and worshiped Him. Then, opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh).Matthew 2-11

Similarity of the eighth

8-when the Buddha descended from the seat of Soul And entered into the body of Maya and Become her womb, such as transparent crystal clean and And became the Buddha in her womb beautiful flower

8-when the Jesusdescended from the seat of Soul And entered into the body of Mary and Become her womb, such as transparent crystal clean and And became the Jesusin her womb beautiful flower

Similarity of the Ninth

9-when Buddha was child he said to his mother Maya's he greatest all people

9-when Jesuswas child he said to his mother Mary's he greatest all people

عضو نشيط

داعيه مسلمه جديده غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 2499
    تاريخ التسجيل : 29 - 7 - 2010
    الدين : الإسلام
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Similarity of X

10-Buddha was scary boy and The king Bmisara sought Behind the murder of,When told him That this boy Will take away the kingdom from his hand if here mained alive
    10-Jesus was scary boy and The king Hi droos sought Behind the murder of,When told him That this boy Will take away the kingdom from his hand(When Herod realized that he had been outwitted by the Magi, he was furious, and he gave orders to kill all the boys in Bethlehem and its vicinity who were two years old and under, in accordance with the time he had learned from the Magi.)Matthew 2:16

Similarity atheist ten
    11-When the Buddha go To school when was boy ,the Teachers surprised with it has not been studied before,And the superiority to everyone

In writing, mathematics, science, engineering, mental, astrology, fortune-telling and divination

11-When the Buddha go To school when was boy ,the Teachers Mackheos surprised And said to his father Joseph:You have brought me Boy To Teach him Even though he knew every thinks

Similarities XII

12-When Buddha became twelev years old the child is presented in the temple he explains and asx learned guestions:he excels all those who enter into competition with him

12-When Jesus became twelev years old the child is presented in the temple in Yerushalaim he explains and asx learned guestions:he excels all those who enter into competition with him
    (After three days they found him in the temple courts, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions.)Luke 2:46

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Similarity of the Thirteenth

13-the Buddha Entered Once In one of the structures,then the Idols moved from its place and Then they Prostration him
    13-Jesus was Pass near the holders flags Then they Prostration him

Similarity of the Fourteenth

14-when buddha was about to go froth "to adopt a religious life" mara appaeared before him.to tempt him

14-When Jesus started preaching ,the Devil appeared to try him
    (Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil)(Matthew) (Mt-4-1)

Similarity of the Sixteenth

16-Mara said "devil" to the Buddha:Do not spend your life In the work of religious,Because after seven days you will become the king of the world

16-Satan said "devil" to the Jesus:
    Give you this(world)all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor(Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor).(Matthew) (Mt-4-8)

Similarity of the seventeenth

17 - and did not care about the words of devil , but the Buddha said to him: away from Me
    17-jesus said:Away from me Satan
    jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'[d]"Mt-4-10

Similarity of the eighteenth

18-when leaving the Maya " Satan",the sky Rained Flowers And nice smell filled the air
    18-11Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him)Matthew 4:1-11

Similarity of the nineteenth
    19 - Buddha fasted a long time
    19-- And Jesus fasted a long time2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry.)Matthew 4:2

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Twenty-similarity

20-and Buddha has become Baptist ,When the water Baptist, Spirit of God was present and He was not God only but he is Paraclete also ,Which Embodied Juthama when have appeared on the Virgin Maya
    20-In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea,The Spirit of God present and He was not only the great god But the Paraclete,Which Embodied when have appeared on the Virgin Mary In those days John the Baptist came, preaching in the Desert of Judea2and saying, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."3This is he who was spoken of through the prophet Isaiah: "A voice of one calling in the desert, 'Prepare the way for the Lord, make straight paths for him.' "[a](Matthew 3-13)

Twenty-one similarity

21-when Buddha was on the ground at the end of his days,his Body Changed when was above the mountain"Bnava" In the "Ceylon" And sent down to him suddenly a great light,And became a statue of gold, bright and shining like the sun or the moon And then turned into three sections, illuminated when they saw he is transfigured they
    Said:What is this human؟he is only a great God

21-when Jesus was on the ground, he was transfigured before them After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.
    2There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.3Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.(After six days Jesus took with him Peter, James and John the brother of James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves.2There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light.3Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.)"Matthew17-1"

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Twenty-second similarity

22-buddah has worked Amazing wonders and signs for the good of people,And all the different stories by the container to mention the greatest wonders which can be visualized

22-Jesus has worked Amazing wonders and signs for the good of people,And all the different stories by the container to mention the greatest wonders which can be visualized(23Then he got into the boat and his disciples followed him.24Without warning, a furious storm came up on the lake, so that the waves swept over the boat. But Jesus was sleeping.25The disciples went and woke him, saying, "Lord, save us! We're going to drown!" 26He replied, "You of little faith, why are you so afraid?" Then he got up and rebuked the winds and the waves, and it was completely calm.27The men were amazed and asked, "What kind of man is this? Even the winds and the waves obey him!"28When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,[d]two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.29"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?" 30Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding.31The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."32He said to them, "Go!" So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water.33Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men.34Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.)"Matthew8-23"

Similarity of the twenty-third

23-- In the prayer on Buddha,the Believers Hopes are to enter Paradise

23-- In the prayer on Jesus,the Believers Hopes are to enter Paradise

Similarity of the twenty-fourth

24-When Buddha died and buried,Opened the coffins and And open the

Coffin cover,Strongly abnormal(Divine force)

24-When Jesus died and buried,Opened the coffins and And open the

Coffin cover,Strongly abnormal(Divine force)

Similarity of the Twenty-fifth

25-Buddha ascended to heaven, His body after he completes his work on earth

25-Jesus ascended to heaven, His body After the his crucifixion and after he completes his work on earth

Similarity of the Twenty-sixth

26-Buddha will come back to the land and restore peace and blessing and mercy

26-Jesus will come back to the land and restore peace and blessing and mercy
    7He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.8But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."(Acts 1:1-11)

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Similarity of the twenty-seventh

27-The Buddha did not entrust the dead
    27-The Jesus did not entrust the dead27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done(Mt-16-27)22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son(Jn-5-22)

Similarity of the twenty-eighth
    28- Buddha the Alpha and the Omega the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come – the All-Power full
    28-Jesus the Alpha and the Omega the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come – the All-Powerfull1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.(John) (Jn-1-1) 1:8I am the Alpha and the Omega,”1says the Lord God – the one who is, and who was, and who is still to come – the All-Powerful!2(Revelation) (Rv-1-8)

Similarity of the twenty-ninth

29-Buddha said:Let sin Committed in this world Fall on To rid the world of sin

29-Jesus said:Let sin Committed in this world Fall on To rid the world of sin

Thirty-similarity

30-Buddha said :hiding your good works that you do and Confessed your sins (Public)

30-Jesus said :hiding your good works that you do and Confessed your sins (Public)
    "Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.(Matthew 6:1)Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.(James 5:16)

مراقبة الأقسام الإسلامية
    الصورة الرمزية دانة
    دانة غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 1208
    تاريخ التسجيل : 8 - 8 - 2009
    المشاركات : 4,929
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 43
    الاهتمام : القراءه
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 19

افتراضي

أختي الكريمة داعية مسلمة
    بداية أهلا وسهلا بك في منتديات البشارة الدعوية
    ما قمت به عمل رائع حقا وجهد كبير فجزاك الله خيرا عنه
    وندعو من الله أن يجعل ما قدمت في ميزان حسناتك

ما رأيت يقيناً لا شك فيه أشبه بشك لا يقين فيه إلا الموت

منتديات البشارة الإسلامية

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Thirty-one similarity

31-Describe the Buddha that one of light Abnormal and Describe Mara " evil "(and also they call the snake) that one of dark Abnormal

31-Describe the Jesus that one of light Abnormal and " evil "(and also they call the old snake)

Thirty-second similarity

32-In one day Ananda(Pupil Buddha) met to women"Mthange" He walks in the country ans she of tribe "Alkndlas",he is See Mthange near the water well and He asked her for a little water and she told him about her tribe and she told him not come close to her Because it she is from the tribe of menial,He said to her: "O my sister, I do not ask you about your family and tribe,But I asked you a drink of water then she became a student of Buddhism

32-One day Jesus sat near the water Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
    When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, "Will you give me a drink?" (His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.) The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])(1The Pharisees heard that Jesus was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John,2although in fact it was not Jesus who baptized, but his disciples.3When the Lord learned of this, he left Judea and went back once more to Galilee.4Now he had to go through Samaria.5So he came to a town in Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground Jacob had given to his son Joseph.6Jacob's well was there, and Jesus, tired as he was from the journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.7When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, "Will you give me a drink?"8(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)9The Samaritan woman said to him, "You are a Jew and I am a Samaritan woman. How can you ask me for a drink?" (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.[a])10Jesus answered her, "If you knew the gift of God and who it is that asks you for a drink, you would have asked him and he would have given you living water."11"Sir," the woman said, "you have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where can you get this living water?12Are you greater than our father Jacob, who gave us the well and drank from it himself, as did also his sons and his flocks and herds?"13Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again,14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."15The woman said to him, "Sir, give me this water so that I won't get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water."16He told her, "Go, call your husband and come back.")"John 4-5"

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Similarity of the thirty-third

33-Buddha said he is not think that he have come to abolish the Law ,but i come to fulfill them

33-Jesus said:Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them17"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."Matthew 5:17"

Similarities Thirty-fourth

34-According to the teaching of the Buddha You must be in all our works With our people and our neighbors with love and beautiful

34-Jesus said:Love your enemies[a]and pray for those who persecute you(But I tell you: Love your enemies[a]and pray for those who persecute you,)"Matthew 5:44"

Similarity of the thirty-fifth

35-In the early days of the Buddha which he Teached and preached where and he Went to the Benares city , and Teached where.Kondnia followed him and was followed by four other men And became All his students ,Since that time, Became where a preach he became followed by many men and women and become his followers and his disciples

35-In the early days of the Jesus which he Teached and preached where and he Went to the Capernaum city , and Teached where and followed by four other men And Fishermen and became All his students ,Since that time, Became where a preach he became followed by many men and women and become his followers and Believe him(he went and lived in Capernaum, which was by the lake in the area of Zebulun and Naphtali—14to fulfill what was said through the prophet Isaiah:15"Land of Zebulun and land of Naphtali, the way to the sea, along the Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles—16the people living in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned."[e]17From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near."18As Jesus was walking beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw two brothers, Simon called Peter and his brother Andrew. They were casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen.19"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."20At once they left their nets and followed him. 21Going on from there, he saw two other brothers, James son of Zebedee and his brother John. They were in a boat with their father Zebedee, preparing their nets. Jesus called them,22and immediately they left the boat and their father and followed him.23Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people.24News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.25Large crowds from Galilee, the Decapolis,[f]Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan followed him.)"Matthew 4-13"

عضو نشيط

شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Similarity of the thirty-sixth

36-- Buddha said to those who became his disciples for him to leave the world and the money and live a life of poverty

36-- Jesus said to those who became his disciples for him to leave the world and the money and live a life of poverty
    "24Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.25For whoever wants to save his life[h]will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.26What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?27For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what he has done.28I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom. "Matthew 16-24"

Similarity of the thirty-seventh

37-It says in the holy books of Buddhism legal, The crowd asked the Buddha to see a miraculous sign from him That To believe in him

37-It says in the holy books of Christian holy, The crowd asked the Jesus to see a miraculous sign from him That To believe in him

38Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, "Teacher, we want to see a miraculous sign from you." (Matthew 12-38)

Similarity of the thirty-eighth

38-When the end approached of the Buddha on the eaeth he learned the student who will take place, said to his student ananda , ananda do not think the are no Buddha after when I die Because of the Impositions which put it well be Successor for you

38-When the end approached of the Buddha on the eaeth he learned the student who will take place, said to his student:
    Therefore go and make disciples of all nations.....and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age
    (16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go.17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a]the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.")"Matthew 28-19"

صفحة 2 من 5 الأولىالأولى 12345 الأخيرةالأخيرة

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. المسيحية والبوذية في ميزان الحقيقة
    بواسطة ذو الفقار في المنتدى الركن النصراني العام
    مشاركات: 97
    آخر مشاركة: 2015-08-08, 05:39 PM
  2. تعليقات على المسيحية والبوذية في ميزان الحقيقة
    بواسطة لبيّك إسلامي في المنتدى الركن النصراني العام
    مشاركات: 40
    آخر مشاركة: 2011-04-14, 01:53 PM
  3. كتاب ( المسيحية و البوذية فى ميزان الحقيقة )
    بواسطة عبدالرحمن السلفى في المنتدى كتب وأبحاث بأقلام فرسان البشارة الإسلامية
    مشاركات: 12
    آخر مشاركة: 2010-12-03, 07:41 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML