الدين : المسيحية
    الجنـس : أنثى
    المشاركات : 10
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 10
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 0

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مهندس احمد امام مشاهدة المشاركة
    For the words of Thomas: My Lord and my God, they did not go to Christ but was exclamation For This cry from the usual saying an "expression of surprise (God, O Lord, O God, my God).

Is it logical to be God or the Lord spent with them three years and did not recognize the that the Lord is, Is this logical??.

Word Lord and God not Echtassan God Almighty alone by the concept of Old and New Testament as we will mention later.

Peter the Apostle then said ":

(KJV) (Acts) (Acts-2-22) (Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know :)

I'm done and I'm waiting Talkback form and I hope that we take your evidence to the divinity of Christ, step by step because it this will be very stressful and I do not have enough time to respond to all what you said, for the Bible we can talk about it after the end of this debate.
    24 Now oThomas, one of the Twelve, called the Twin,4 was not with them when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord.” But he said to them, "Unless I see in his hands the mark of the nails, and place my finger into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into his side, I will never believe.”
    26 Eight days later, his disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you.” 27 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see my hands; and put out your hand, and place it in my side. Do not disbelieve, but believe.” 28 Thomas answered him, "My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Consider ... The man you had followed and admired as a teacher and believed he was of God, to then understand that he was crucified and dead. Would you be surprised to see him once more, would you ask for proof that it was really him? Thomas doubted, however he saw the truth, as Jesus said, many others believed the truth without needing the evidence. Much like I believe, although I was not there as eye witness , but I understand the truth of it in my heart, anyone who welcomes Christ into his/her heart knows this for a fact.

To believe something without absolute proof is a matter of faith, we can have no absolute proof that God exists, but we know he does. God is the greatest mystery and we can never know God absolutely in this world. Our faith in him and his love for us binds us to him in community of spirit.

مراقب أقسام الفضائح و التدليس المسيحي
    الصورة الرمزية مهندس احمد امام
    مهندس احمد امام غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 333
    تاريخ التسجيل : 6 - 6 - 2008
    الدين : الإسلام
    الجنـس : ذكر
    العمر: 38
    المشاركات : 1,338
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 10
    البلد : Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    الاهتمام : الدعوه الى الله
    الوظيفة : Project Engineer
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 17

افتراضي

Realy I apologized to our guest for the long absence of travel conditions with the promise that he wanted to complete the debate later.

صفحة 3 من 3 الأولىالأولى 123

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 3 (0 من الأعضاء و 3 زائر)

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML