شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 10
    البلد : Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
    الاهتمام : الدعوه الى الله
    الوظيفة : Project Engineer
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 17

افتراضي

You talking about prostrating to Christ because he is God:

Well: There prostration of worship and prostration of greeting and maximize this type was common "when Jews and was present" frequently in the Old Testament exemplified:

Joseph's brothers worshiped him:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-42-6) (And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land: and Joseph's brethren came, and bowed down themselves before him with their faces to the earth.)

Joseph also a god ?!

Prophet Lot prostrate for landlords to say are Abdkma:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-19-1) (And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground ;)
    (KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-19-2) (And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.)

Angels also gods?!

- Prophet Solomon prostrate woman:

(KJV) (1 Kings) (Kgs1-2-19) (Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne , and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.)

Do women also god?!

Abraham prostrate to the people:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-23-7) (And Abraham stood up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.)

Great all the people all become gods ...

The prostration, prostration of respect and worship, what is the meaning of this?!

(KJV) (Mark) (Mk-15-19) (And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.)

Finally:

Who was prostrate and praying Jesus!!?

(KJV) (Matthew) (Mt-26-39) (And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.)

عضو جديد

pandora غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 7727
    تاريخ التسجيل : 24 - 11 - 2012
    الدين : المسيحية
    الجنـس : أنثى
    المشاركات : 10
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 10
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 0

افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة مهندس احمد امام مشاهدة المشاركة
    You talking about prostrating to Christ because he is God:

Well: There prostration of worship and prostration of greeting and maximize this type was common "when Jews and was present" frequently in the Old Testament exemplified:

Joseph's brothers worshiped him:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-42-6) (And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land: and Joseph's brethren came, and bowed down themselves before him with their faces to the earth.)

Joseph also a god ?!

Prophet Lot prostrate for landlords to say are Abdkma:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-19-1) (And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground ;)
    (KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-19-2) (And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.)

Angels also gods?!

- Prophet Solomon prostrate woman:

(KJV) (1 Kings) (Kgs1-2-19) (Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne , and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.)

Do women also god?!

Abraham prostrate to the people:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-23-7) (And Abraham stood up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.)

Great all the people all become gods ...

The prostration, prostration of respect and worship, what is the meaning of this?!

(KJV) (Mark) (Mk-15-19) (And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.)

Finally:

Who was prostrate and praying Jesus!!?

(KJV) (Matthew) (Mt-26-39) (And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.)

There are reasons a person may prostrate themselves, not all to worship God. It was used to show subservience to a Monarch or leader. God would know the difference in the heart of one who is prostrating in worship through love of God and a person who is not sincere in his actions.

Jesus although was of God, would naturally prostrate himself in worship to God, because as from the words of Jesus he tells us that "the Father is greater than I".

14 Then Pilate said unto them, Why, what evil hath he done ? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify him. 15 And so Pilate, willing to content the people, released Barabbas unto them, and delivered Jesus, when he had scourged him, to be crucified . 16 And the soldiers led him away into the hall, called Praetorium; and they call together the whole band. 17 And they clothed him with purple, and platted a crown of thorns, and put it about his head, 18 And began to salute him, Hail , King of the Jews! 19 And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him. 20 And when they had mocked him, they took off the purple from him, and put his own clothes on him, and led him out to crucify him. 21 And they compel one Simon a Cyrenian, who passed by , coming out of the country, the father of Alexander and Rufus, to bear his cross. 22 And they bring him unto the place Golgotha, which is , being interpreted , The place of a skull. 23 And they gave him to drink wine mingled with myrrh : but he received it not. 24 And when they had crucified him, they parted his garments, casting lots upon them, what every man should take .

the above verse tells of Christ's trial before his crucifixion, where he was mocked.

your final point, yes it was Jesus, although he knew it was his fate by Gods will that he was to die, as a flesh and blood man it would only be normal to wish otherwise. But he accepted Gods will above his own.

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 2 (0 من الأعضاء و 2 زائر)

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •  
RSS RSS 2.0 XML MAP HTML