The similarities between Christianity and Buddhism

Duringi Research in a variety of sources and books Which focused on study of religions and compare them
and i put my hand on the similarities between Christian doctrine and belief of Buddhism.

In fact, the similarities mentioned In those books and research, mostly identical and This book may be luckier than others
In the presentation of more points on the similarity and i begun to investigate
In the similarity of sources books And i found the best what I can offer the reader Is the source of the information itself of the main sources

The first similarity

1 - Buddha was born of the virgin Maya without having sex without a man
1 - Christ is born of the Virgin Mary is having sex without a man
11"Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son, and they shall name him Emmanuel," which means "God is with us."(Matthew) (Mt-1-23)

Second similarity

2-the incarunation of buddha is recorded to have been brought about by the desent of the divine power ealled the(holy ghost) up the virigin maya

2-the incarunation of Jesus Christis recorded to have been brought about by the desent of the divine power ealled the(holy ghost) up the Virgin Mary The Birth of Jesus Christ
Mt 1:18 (This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. 19 Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly.

Mt 1:20 But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit.)
(Matthew) (Mt-1-18: 20)

Similarity of the third

2- In the birth of Buddha appeared a star in the sky
And they call the star of Christ
2-- In the birth of Jesus appeared a star in the east,Duan said it should be called the star of Christ
(Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem,Matthew) Mt-2-1: 2

Similarity of the Fourth

1-Buddha was born of the virgin Maya, entered into by the Holy Spirit, his birthday was celebrated on december 25

To make sure of the date of the birth of Buddha and how we get this history can read pages from the book Angel 22:24 Christ

2-
Jesus was born Son of the Virgin Mary, entered into by the Holy Spirit, his birthday was celebrated on december 25 Note:Until the mid-third century AD, could not agree on the Fathers of the Church determine the month and on the birth of Jesus,Therefore, it was the early Christians
Performing the tags in either April 20 or 20 May, or on January 6 / k 2, the day starts when flooding of the Nile River in Egypt,This issue has remained controversial

To be issued Ibhyrios Pope in 354 AD that Jesus Christ was born on 25 December as 1