المشاركات : 47
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    التقييم : 10
    البلد : أرض الله
    الوظيفة : داعية إلي الله
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 0

افتراضي

More orders to kill in the bible
    Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all – old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told." (Ezekiel 9:5-7 NLT)

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

طرقتُ باب الرجا والناس قد رقدوا....وبتُ أشكو إلى مولاي ما أجدُ
    وقلتُ يا أملي في كل نائبةٍ.... يا من عليه لكشف الضر أعتمدُ

أشكو إليك أموراً أنت تعلمها .... مالي على حملها صبرٌ ولا جلدُ
    وقد مددتُ يدي بالذلِ مُفتقراً .... إليك يا خير من مُدت إليه يدُ

فلا تردنها يا رب خائبةً .... فبحرُ جودك يروي كل من يردُ

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    carolina غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 2848
    تاريخ التسجيل : 22 - 10 - 2010
    الدين : الإسلام
    الجنـس : أنثى
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Orders to kill People Who Don't Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Also orders to Kill Nonbelievers
    They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Bible orders to kill followers of other religions

1) If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

so where can i find justice and peace in the bible?

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Although christians belive that the source of Torah and Bible is God but they may object by saying that the earlier ####s are from Torah, and therefore I'll complete with ####s from the New Testament
    Luke 12 : 49
    I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! 50But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed! 51Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law

Luke 19 : 27
    But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Inhumane slavery as a direct result of the Bible's Jihad
    After the pagans had been defeated and taken as slaves, the Jews had all of them under their possessions
    http://www.answering-christianity.com/slaves.htm

Leviticus 25:44-46 "Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves. You may also buy some of the temporary residents living among you and members of their clans born in your country, and they will become your property. You can will them to your children as inherited property and can make them slaves for life, but you must not rule over your fellow Israelites ruthlessly."

What kind of a human value does the Bible give to slaves? If slaves and their children must be inherited and passed down to newer generations as slaves, then how in the world will they ever gain their freedom? Does the Bible believe in Freedom? Does the Bible believe in liberating human beings from slavery? Apparently it does not

Let's compare this with the Noble Quran:
    Noble Verse 24:33 "Let those who find not the wherewithal for marriage keep themselves chaste, until God gives them means out of His grace. And if any of your slaves ask for a deed in writing (to enable them to earn their freedom for a certain sum), give them such a deed if ye know any good in them: yea, give them something yourselves out of the means which God has given to you. But force not your maids to prostitution when they desire chastity, in order that ye may make a gain in the goods of this life. But if anyone compels them, yet, after such compulsion, is God, Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to them),"

In this Noble Verse, we see that if a slave requests his freedom from his Muslim master, then his master not only must help him earn his freedom if there is good in the slave, but also pay him money so the slave can have a good start in his free life. We also see in this Noble Verse that slaves are not to be forced into prostitution in anyway.

Allah Almighty in the Noble Quran Commands the Muslims to free their slaves if the slaves want to be free, and to pay them money too so they can have a good jump start in life. In the Bible on the other hand, we see slaves not being allowed to be freed at all, and on the contrary, they and their children must be inherited forever.

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Christians love to think that their religion is all about peace and love. This is true for many parts of the Bible, but is SOUNDLY FALSE in many other parts!

Let us examine the Bible:

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:43-44)"

"But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.
    (From the NIV Bible, Luke 6:35)"

It is quite clear from the above Verses that Jesus peace be upon him commands his followers to love their enemies and to give them without expecting anything in return. This is all wonderful and I appreciate that Christians bring such Verses up to prove their points about the Bible being a Book of Love and Peace. However, let us look at the other side of the Bible and see if this claim is really true for 100% of the Bible's NT:

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Above, we saw Jesus commanding his followers to be infinitely patient with their enemies and to help them without expecting anything good in return from them. Yet below, we see Jesus losing his temper and killing his enemies while he was MORE POWERFUL THAN THEM!

If he were in a bad situation where in order to survive he had to kill some of his enemies to enable him to run away or something, then this would be a completely different issue. But below, you will see that Jesus had the full power and his enemies were the WEAK!

"He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away. But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.' After Jesus had said this, he went on ahead, going up to Jerusalem. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 19:26-28)"
    Luke 19:26-28 is an obvious contradiction to what Jesus taught from Love toward the enemies. According to Luke 19:11, Jesus was telling a parable or story. But even though he was telling a parable, it is clear that Jesus believed in it, since he preached it by his own mouth, and practiced it as shown below.

Jesus did kill an enemy's kids before. Jesus did honor and believe in the idea of this parable. It is also important to know that Christianity is a religion of swords as Christians say "Islam is a religion of swords":

"He said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 22:36)"

Jesus killed the woman's children:
    "So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds. (From the NIV Bible, Revelation 2:22-23)"
    All what the woman was doing is committing adultery, which is something very common among most Christians in the West today anyway with their "boyfriend-girlfriend living together" to "one night stand" to "having sex with his date or girlfriend", etc...
    Of course Adultery is punishable in Islam. But I wonder why did Jesus kill the woman's innocent children? What did they do? All this to prove something to the Churches?! I thought you should love your enemies and forgive them? It's not like the woman had killed anybody!! Let alone her children didn't have any part of Jesus and their mother! There is no record in the Bible of these children committing any crimes or sins!
    Anyway, according to the NIV Bible's Historians and Theologians, the Book of Revelation and the rest of the Bible's Books and Gospels are corrupted, doubtful and unreliable, and their authors were not Messengers of GOD Almighty, but normal people.

So everything in the Book of Revelation and in the rest of the Bible is doubtful and unreliable.

عضو نشيط

الصورة الرمزية carolina
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة

افتراضي

Other non-peaceful commands by Jesus in the Bible:
    As I mentioned above, in the NT, we read about Jesus commanding his followers to buy swords "He said to them, 'But now if you have a purse, take it and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. (From the NIV Bible, Luke 22:36)"
    We also read about Jesus bringing corruption and destruction to earth rather than peace "Do not suppose that I [Jesus] have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 10:34)"
    Jesus hitting others with a whip, not that it makes him bad, but certainly takes his "perfection" away "So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those who sold doves he said, 'Get these out of here! How dare you turn my Father's house into a market!.' (From the NIV Bible, John 2:15)"
    Jesus not respecting the life of the innocent animals, which again takes away his "perfection" from him "He [Jesus] said to them, 'Go!' so they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 8:32)"
    Jesus taught his followers to hate! "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters- yes, even his own life- he cannot be my disciple. (Luke 14:26)"
    Jesus said that whoever calls somebody a "fool" shall be in danger of hell fire (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 5:22),
    yet he called people "fools" himself (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 23:17).

So can I now claim that since Jesus took up arms, taught his followers to
    kill their enemies, buy swords and use them, and hate their parents and to call others fools as he did it himself that Christianity is a false religion?

Quite honestly, I wouldn't be shallow enough to do that. My refusal of Christianity's Trinity and belief of the Bible's historical corruptions comes from a much bigger reasoning than this.

please visit
    Answering Trinity - Jesus is not the Creator of the Universe
    http://www.angelfire.com/bug/answering/at.htm

Contradictions and proofs of Historical Corruptions in the Bible
    http://www.angelfire.com/bug/answering/contra.htm

سرايا الملتقى
    الصورة الرمزية ابوبكر
    ابوبكر غير متواجد حالياً
    رقم العضوية : 1008
    تاريخ التسجيل : 2 - 5 - 2009
    الجنـس : ذكر
    المشاركات : 576
    شكراً و أعجبني للمشاركة
    معدل تقييم المستوى : 16

افتراضي

Nice topic and highly decorated posts sister Carolina....

great job

صفحة 2 من 2 الأولىالأولى 12

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. What do you really know about Islam and Muslims?
    بواسطة دانة في المنتدى القسم الإسلامي العام
    مشاركات: 10
    آخر مشاركة: 2011-10-29, 09:06 PM
  2. The merits of Islam
    بواسطة الطامعة في رضا الله في المنتدى حي على الجهاد
    مشاركات: 5
    آخر مشاركة: 2010-11-18, 05:42 PM
  3. قصة يوسف اسلام يرويها الشيخ طارق سويدان yusuf islam (1)
    بواسطة أمـــة الله في المنتدى المسلمون الجدد
    مشاركات: 3
    آخر مشاركة: 2010-08-31, 11:19 AM
  4. Discover Islam (لمن أراد أن يدعو باللغة الانجليزية)
    بواسطة الشيخ أبو الفداء في المنتدى القسم الإسلامي العام
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 2010-07-05, 06:29 PM
  5. Wife Beating in Islam ?!
    بواسطة الرافعي في المنتدى نصرة الإسلام و الرد على الافتراءات العامة
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 2010-01-06, 03:59 PM

المفضلات

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع