Welcome again

We talked earlier in my presentation about that Christ said to his disciples: Father and your Father, my God and your God ... Guest Esquire's reply was:

Nowhere in the Bible does Jesus demand worship, but this does not mean he does not accept his divinity. We are shown many examples in the Bible that Jesus by his actions took on attributes that only would be attributed to God, such as
the forgiving of sins.
A good point that we agree that Christ did not ask one of worship, this is a good start ...You think that is
what makes Christ is equal to God is his actions and his miracles, well, we can if we discuss and analyze, as I said all that Christ said and done to get together at the truth.

First: the forgiveness of sins:

(KJV) (Leviticus) (Lv-4-35) (And he shall take away all the fat thereof, as the fat of the lamb is taken away from the sacrifice of the peace offerings; and the priest shall burn them upon the altar , according to the offerings made by fire unto the LORD: and the priest shall make an atonement for his sin that he hath committed, and it shall be forgiven him.)

(KJV) (Numbers) (Nm-15-25) (And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the LORD, and their sin offering before the LORD, for their ignorance :)

Are priests also because they gods forgive sins?

(KJV) (Isaiah) (Is-33-24) (And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity.)

Did the Prophet Isaiah is also the God because he forgave sins?!

How is Jesus forgives sins himself and he himself says in

(KJV)(Matthew)(Mt-6-12)(And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.)

And also at the time of the non-real crucifixion called the Jews for forgiveness, saying:

(KJV)(Luke)(Lk-23-34)(Then said Jesus,
Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.)

And the question that must be asked: Do you pray Christ himself (if indeed God) in order to forgive the Jews for their sins.

Follow shortly ...