You talking about prostrating to Christ because he is God:

Well: There prostration of worship and prostration of greeting and maximize this type was common "when Jews and was present" frequently in the Old Testament exemplified:

Joseph's brothers worshiped him:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-42-6) (And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land: and Joseph's brethren came, and bowed down themselves before him with their faces to the earth.)

Joseph also a god ?!

Prophet Lot prostrate for landlords to say are Abdkma:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-19-1) (And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground ;)
(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-19-2) (And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.)

Angels also gods?!

- Prophet Solomon prostrate woman:

(KJV) (1 Kings) (Kgs1-2-19) (Bathsheba therefore went unto king Solomon, to speak unto him for Adonijah. And the king rose up to meet her, and bowed himself unto her, and sat down on his throne , and caused a seat to be set for the king's mother; and she sat on his right hand.)

Do women also god?!

Abraham prostrate to the people:

(KJV) (Genesis) (Gn-23-7) (And Abraham stood up, and bowed himself to the people of the land, even to the children of Heth.)

Great all the people all become gods ...

The prostration, prostration of respect and worship, what is the meaning of this?!

(KJV) (Mark) (Mk-15-19) (And they smote him on the head with a reed, and did spit upon him, and bowing their knees worshipped him.)

Finally:

Who was prostrate and praying Jesus!!?

(KJV) (Matthew) (Mt-26-39) (And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.)