المشاركة التاسعة
مهندس احمد امام

In the name of Alla God the Merciful

(Quran (Al-Maidah)(o 75 o)(75. The Messiah -'Iesa -Jesus--, son of Maryam -Mary-, was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother -Maryam -Mary-- was a Siddiqah . They both used to eat food -as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat-. Look how We make the Ayât -proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations.- clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away -from the truth-.)

Guest respectable, my brothers and sisters

Clear to me that our guest has chosen the theme "Is Jesus God?" To start the debate

And I'll start corresponding with him by asking a question contrary to the corresponding question is "Is Jesus said, I am God? Or Christ said: worship Me

Do you believe me our guest esteemed if I told you that Christ did not say anywhere in the Bible and said: I am God or worship Me.

We as Muslims we would be delighted if we heard this simple phrase explicit of Christ, I am God, or, worship Me.

Because we are Muslims, we believe in Christ and that of the great messengers of God, and we believe in the miracle of his birth, and we believe that he is the Messiah, and believe that he was live the dead, God willing, and he was treated patients, God willing, too. Therefore, we believe Christ in everything he says and everything he does, what
Christ said, will analyze everything he said and he is the author already, according to the Bible ....

I will respond to your first guide shortly

أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(المائدة)( 75)(مَا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآَيَاتِ ثُمَّ انْظُرْ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ)

الضيف المحترم ، واخواني وأخواتي

الواضح بالنسبة لي أن ضيفنا قد اختار موضوع " هل يسوع اله ؟ " ليبدأ المناقشة [أو الحوار]

وسوف أبدأ المناظرة معه بطرح سؤال عليه مقابل لموضوع المناظرة وهو : " هل يسوع قال : أنا الله ؟ " أو المسيح قال : أعبدوني ؟!!

هل أنت تصدقني يا ضيفنا المحترم ، لو أخبرتك أن المسيح (عليه السلام) لم يقل في أي مكان في الكتاب المقدس مقولة : " أنا الله " أو " أعبدوني " ؟

ونحن كمسلمين سنكون سعداء لو سمعنا هذه العبارة البسيطة الصريحة من المسيح : " أنا الله " أو " أعبدوني " .

لأننا نحن مسلمين ، نحن نؤمن بالمسيح (عليه السلام) ، وأنه من عظماء رسل الله ، ونحن نؤمن باعجاز ولادته ، ونؤمن بأنه هو المسيح ، ونؤمن بانه كان يحيي الموتى باذن الله ، وبأنه كان يعالج المرضى باذن الله أيضا . لذلك نحن نؤمن بالمسيح في كل شيء قاله ، وفي كل شيء فعله ، ماذا قال المسيح ، سوف نحلل كل شيء ، وهل هو صاحبه بالفعل (أصلا) ، طبقا للكتاب المقدس ....

سوف أرد على أول دليل باختصار ...