ممكن تقول
I was doing a research about Religions and I'm intesrested to learn more about Hinduism
so if you can help me in that and give me some information about Hinduism
I Will really appreciate that
أنا كنت اقوم ببعض الابحاث حول الأديان وانا اريد ان اعرف اكثر عن الهندوسية
ولذلك ساكون مهمتناً لو تساعدني وتعطيني بعض المعلومات
i want to know more about the Hindu god krishna
اريد ان اعرف اكثر عن الاله الهندوسي كريشنا
his birth
مولده
Was he a god or a son of god or both or neither?
هل كان اله او ابن اله او كليهما ام لم يكت اياً منهما
Was he crucified
هل صلب؟
did he come here on earth for a higher purpose ?
#هل تواجد هنا علي ارضنا لهدف اعلي؟
Thanks for your time and I teLly hope to keep intouch #
شكراً لوقتك واتمني حقاً ان نبقي علي اتصال





رد مع اقتباس
المفضلات